.com - Generic
Registration rules for .com domain:
- No requirements
- Can be registered both by companies and individuals
- No limit to the number of registered domains
- Number of characters: 3 - 63
- Accepted characters: digits (0-9), letters (a-z) and hyphen (-). The hyphen cannot appear as the first or the last character of the domain name and two hyphens in a row (--) in the third and fourth position cannot be accepted
Why choose a .com domain?
- As the foremost established domain, with a record of more than 30 years of reliability, .com invokes trust.
- .com is the global online standard
- Millions of companies have found success on a domain .com
Over 700 incoming domains for unprecedented opportunities
Online Brand Protection
You did not find the extension you were looking for?
With Online Brand Protection your name is registered in every available extension, protected and promoted all over the Web
The domain you are after has already been registered?
See how much it is really worth and if you can recover it!